What is a Wi-Fi thermostat?
A Wi-Fi thermostat lets you control the temperature of your home from any place with an Internet connection. Wi-Fi thermostats also let you control your system via a remote control from anywhere in your home. Many Wi-Fi thermostats can be controlled via a computer or mobile device too. The option to control your home’s temperature via a mobile device is very appealing for people that want the option to control temperatures in their home while they are away.
The Top Benefits of a Wi-Fi Thermostat
• Remote controlled access – no more getting up our of your chair to change the temperature on your thermostat, you can do it from the comfort of your couch.
• Many Wi-Fi thermostats have sensors that can accurately depict the temperature conditions outside of your home, like humidity.
• Remote access – If you know you are going to be away from your home for awhile and want to cool down or heat up your home, you can do this with remote access of your system with a computer or mobile device.
• You can receive high/low temperature warnings via E-Mail.
• Cut down on your energy use, which saves money.
There are many Wi-Fi thermostat options on the market right now, do your research and choose one that fits your home and lifestyle.