About Us: Grande Aire Services, Inc. is a locally owned, award-winning HVAC, Appliance, Refrigeration and Marine Repair company founded in 1992 with 3 locations in Boca Grande, Englewood, and Sarasota. With over 110 employees, we service the coast of Southwest Florida from Bradenton to South Punta Gorda (Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Lee, and Desoto counties) and take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship provided by our staff. We have NATE certified technicians and are members of MACCA, FRACCA, and various local organizations and chambers. We focus on giving back to our local communities through local sponsorships, events and volunteering and are 5-star accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our leadership team is focused on creating a company culture that cares for its employees as much as we do for our customers. We boast 5-star ratings and reviews from both our customers and current employees.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated, organized individual with the ability to work with little supervision. Communication and follow through is essential. Must be competent to thrive in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated, professional, detailed, and dependable.
Work hours for this role are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday, with the rotation of Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, possibly adding additional time past these hours if demand warrants.
Day to day duties (not limited to) would include:
- Back up to Lead Dispatcher
- Follow Up and Scheduling of return visits promptly
- Reviewing technicians’ times to ensure accuracy for payroll
- Invoicing daily to properly close out for the end of the month
- Assist with designated phone rotation of answering and scheduling incoming phone calls
- Constant visual on commercial refrigeration to schedule accordingly
- Update and review technician on call rotation with service manager and distribute
- NO SALE QUOTAS
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance with option for Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Pay with the ability to have upward mobility in the position
- Employee Discounts and Referral Programs
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Employee Culture: Participation in Our Employee Events: Skeet Shooting, Various Luncheons, Annual Christmas Celebration and Thanksgiving Meal, and more
- A company that cares equally as much for their employees as we do for our customers; our entire staff wants to see you succeed in your career at Grande Aire Services
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented with strong communication: you will be working with the customer as well as with our staff to help solve schedule service, communicate internally with our fellow coworkers and customers.
- Assertive: someone who is willing to take control in communication and ensure our customers are given the best service possible.
- Team-oriented: this job has various moving parts and the end goal will to be to make sure our customers have the best experience possible with Grande Aire while working with our team to resolve scheduling challenges.
- Coachable: ability to communicate, learn our skill and training specialties, and keep giving your best
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude A MUST.
- Willing to work hard: this is a job not meant for someone who isn’t willing to give their best efforts.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Proficient in general office tasks such as filing, typing (minimum 40 WPM) and have proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Team player: able to work with our team independently and collectively for and end goal.
The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Background Check and Drug Test.
*NOTE* Understand that the above job description only depicts the initial, minimal expectation level. As our organization grows, and demand requires, additional job duties will be assigned.
To apply, fill out the form below!