About Us: Grande Aire Services, Inc. is a locally owned, award-winning HVAC, Appliance, Refrigeration and Marine Repair company founded in 1992 with 3 locations in Boca Grande, Englewood, and Sarasota. With over 110 employees, we service the coast of Southwest Florida from Bradenton to South Punta Gorda (Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Lee, and Desoto counties) and take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship provided by our staff. We have NATE certified technicians and are members of MACCA, FRACCA, and various local organizations and chambers. We focus on giving back to our local communities through local sponsorships, events and volunteering and are 5-star accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our leadership team is focused on creating a company culture that cares for its employees as much as we do for our customers. We boast 5-star ratings and reviews from both our customers and current employees. Grande Aire Services, Inc. s seeking bright, eager, mechanically inclined, customer service oriented, HVAC Lead Installer Helper. We are willing to train this Helper position.
Day to day duties (not limited to) would include:
- Install various makes and models of commercial and residential air conditioning.
- Solder copper lines
- Read blue prints
- Must have your own tools
- The ability to lift heavy equipment, squat, crawl, kneel, climb, fit in small places and work in the outside Southwest Florida climate conditions.
- Using our in-house electronic system to document and communicate all work.
- NO SALE QUOTAS
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance with option for Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Pay with the ability to have upward mobility in the position
- Company Truck and Phone
- Employee Discounts and Referral Programs
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Candidate is responsible for their own hand tools; however, we offer a tool loan options and vendor discounts
- Employee Culture: Participation in Our Employee Events: Skeet Shooting, Various Luncheons, Annual Christmas Celebration and Thanksgiving Meal, and more
- A company that cares equally as much for their employees as we do for our customers; our entire staff wants to see you succeed in your career at Grande Aire Services
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented with strong communication: you will be working with the customer as well as with our staff
- Independent: enjoys working with little direction; we do not micromanage but expect excellent workmanship and communication
- Coachable: ability to communicate, learn our skill and training specialties, and keep giving your best
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude A MUST.
- Willing to work hard: this is a job not meant for someone who isn’t willing to give their best efforts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- EPA Certification
The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Background Check and Drug Test.
To apply, fill out the form below!