About Us: Grande Aire Services, Inc. is a locally owned, award-winning HVAC, Appliance, Refrigeration and Marine Repair company founded in 1992 with 3 locations in Boca Grande, Englewood, and Sarasota. With over 110 employees, we service the coast of Southwest Florida from Bradenton to South Punta Gorda (Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Lee, and Desoto counties) and take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship provided by our staff. We have NATE certified technicians and are members of MACCA, FRACCA, and various local organizations and chambers. We focus on giving back to our local communities through local sponsorships, events and volunteering and are 5-star accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our leadership team is focused on creating a company culture that cares for its employees as much as we do for our customers. We boast 5-star ratings and reviews from both our customers and current employees.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a team-player who is willing to utilize their skillsets as a part-time office assistant based in our Sarasota Office (1920 Northgate Blvd., Ste. 3 A-3, Sarasota, FL 34234). This role is critical in our organization as it is the first voice our customers hear when they call our office for service. This position is responsible for ensuring that all of our customer’s service and maintenance needs are scheduled, dispatched and closed properly to ensure return customers and high renewal rates on our contracts. We will provide training.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Flexibility in schedule: the perfect opportunity for someone on the go
- Detail-oriented with strong communication: you will be working with the customer as well as with our staff to help solve schedule service, communicate internally with our fellow coworkers and customers.
- Assertive: someone who is willing to take control in communication and ensure our customers are given the best service possible.
- Team-oriented: this job has various moving parts and the end goal will to be to make sure our customers have the best experience possible with Grande Aire while working with our team to resolve scheduling challenges.
- Coachable: ability to communicate, learn our skill and training specialties, and keep giving your best
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude A MUST.
- Willing to work hard: this is a job not meant for someone who isn’t willing to give their best efforts.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in general office tasks such as filing, typing (minimum 40 WPM) and have proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Team player: able to work with our team independently and collectively for and end goal.
*The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Background Check and Drug Test.
*NOTE* Understand that the above job description only depicts the initial, minimal expectation level. As our organization grows, and demand requires, additional job duties will be assigned.
Fill out the form below to apply!