If you are looking for a career change and want to get in on the ground floor in the HVAC industry, we currently have an opening in our warehouse that will allow you to do so. This is a progressive position, and we will pay for all training that will allow you to grow and solidify your footprint in the HVAC industry. If you have the right mindset and want to excel in a new career, this position may just be what you are looking for. No overtime required, no weekends and full benefits paid for by the company. Grande Aires Services is a locally owned, large private company that believes in the “family first” motto. If you are interested in finding out more about our industry and our company, give us a call. The conversation process will be discreet and set up around your available schedule.
- NO OVERTIME, NO WEEKENDS, FULL-TIME POSITION
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance with option for Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Pay with the ability to have upward mobility in the position
- Employee Discounts and Referral Programs
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Candidate is responsible for their own hand tools; however we offer a tool loan options and vendor discounts
- Employee Culture: Participation in Our Employee Events: Skeet Shooting, Various Luncheons, Annual Christmas Celebration and Thanksgiving Meal, and more
- A company that cares equally as much for their employees as we do for our customers; our entire staff wants to see you succeed in your career at Grande Aire Services
This position requires the ability to lift heavy equipment, squat, crawl, kneel, climb ladders, fit in small places and work on your feet for long periods of time.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented with strong communication
- Coachable: ability to communicate, learn our skill and training specialties, and keep giving your best
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude A MUST
- Willing to work hard: this is a job not meant for someone who isn’t willing to give their best efforts
- Wants Upward Mobility Opportunity in Our Company and the HVAC Industry
The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Driver’s License Check, Background Check, and Drug Test.
About Us: Grande Aire Services, Inc. is a locally owned, award-winning HVAC, Appliance, Refrigeration and Marine Repair company founded in 1992 with 3 locations in Boca Grande, Englewood, and Sarasota. With over 110 employees, we service the coast of Southwest Florida from Bradenton to South Punta Gorda (Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Lee, and Desoto counties) and take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship provided by our staff. We have NATE certified technicians and are members of MACCA, FRACCA, and various local organizations and chambers. We focus on giving back to our local communities through local sponsorships, events and volunteering and are 5-star accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our leadership team is focused on creating a company culture that cares for its employees as much as we do for our customers. We boast 5-star ratings and reviews from both our customers and current employees.
Location: 1606 Faust Dr. Englewood, FL 34224
Fill out the form below!