Air Filtration & Indoor Air Quality
While a tightly sealed home is essential to preventing energy losses, the lack of ventilation traps pollutants inside. Continually circulated and breathed by occupants, microscopic contaminants negatively impact health, comfort, home furnishings, and the performance of HVAC equipment. At Grande Aire Services Inc., we’ve built a reputation in Charlotte, Manatee & Sarasota counties through higher standards of commitment, quality, and a job well done. We provide honest answers. Through accurate diagnosis of indoor air quality, we target your specific concerns and deliver sustainable improvement.
Dependable Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Contact the specialists from Grande Aire Services Inc. at (941) 964-1142, and we’ll work with you to resolve even the toughest challenges and achieve your goals. We offer a range of proven effective products, and stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Locally owned and operated, we take great pride in providing the services and air quality accessories to create clean, healthy, and more enjoyable homes and businesses throughout Sarasota, Southgate, Kensington Park, South Sarasota, North Sarasota, Lido Key, Boca Grande, Rotonda West & Grove City, FL.
Grande Aire Services Inc. offers a variety of sophisticated air quality products, including:
- Whole Home Air Purifiers: Accommodating almost any style of HVAC system, air purification systems are low maintenance, quiet, and trap and kill up to 95% of pathogens as small as 0.3 micron. Considering the average human hair is 75 microns across, air purifiers are wonderfully effective against pollen, animal dander, smoke, bacteria, mold, mildew, and other contaminants, and cycle air through the system up to eight times per hour.
- Filters: MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Rating Value and provides a numerical value ranging from 1 (lowest efficiency) to 16 (highest efficiency). Grande Aire Services Inc. helps you choose a filter of the highest level of efficiency without damaging HVAC equipment. Simply choosing the most efficient filter available can restrict airflow and result in excessive strain on the fan motor. A filter with too low of a rating will fail to maximize air cleaning potential. We offer a variety of filters to best suit your specific requirements, including standard replacements, custom fit and high efficiency.
- UV Lamps: Ultraviolet technology provides non-chemical disinfection, offering a simple, inexpensive, and low maintenance option to superior air quality. Exceptionally beneficial in humid climates, UV lights combat mold, bacteria, germs, odors, reduce the potential of cold and flu, and protect the efficiency, reliability, and cooling capacity of your air conditioner. Maintaining a cleaner coil, preventing algae and mold growth, and combating clogging of the condensate drain, germicidal UV technology saves you money and optimizes air quality.
High Quality, Professional Duct Cleaning Service
Locally owned and operated, Grande Aire Services Inc. upholds an excellent reputation in the community and industry alike. Throughout our 25 years of service across Boca Grande, Rotonda West, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Venice, FL, we’ve continued to build long term relationships based on mutual trust, commitment to a job well done, and the respect of others. Contact us at (941) 964-1142 for skilled duct cleaning and take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Grande Aire Services Inc. offers convenient scheduling, competitive pricing, and completes all jobs promptly, with no mess or damage.
Some of the many benefits of duct cleaning services from Grande Aire Services Inc. include:
- A Cleaner Home – Grande Aire Services Inc. removes the dust and debris that would otherwise circulate throughout the living environment, settling on furnishings, carpets, bedding, and surfaces, and requiring more frequent cleaning.
- Superior Indoor Air Quality – The elimination of harmful contaminants such as dander, pollen, mildew, mold spores, bacteria, dust, webs, insects, decomposing rodents, and other toxins protects the health of the home, defending against symptoms of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory concerns.
- Fresher Indoor Environment – Odors in the home, such as pets, cleaning products, paint fumes, cooking grease, tobacco, and mold permeate the duct system, and without regular cleaning, often lead to a musty, stale smell.
- Improved Energy Efficiency – Any buildup within ductwork diminishes airflow, causing the air conditioner to struggle to maintain comfortable indoor temperatures, resulting in decreased efficiency and higher monthly costs.
- More Even Comfort – Maximizing airflow through ductwork promotes peak cooling capacity and more consistent temperatures throughout the home.
- Fewer Repairs – A clean duct system lessens the workload and strain on cooling equipment, reducing the chance of malfunction and premature system failure.